John Bell – Game Designer – WOT
World of Twine – WOT
Document 006 – September 7, 2016
Subject: Spheres of Twine – Worlds
To: Duel Hyde from John Bell
Intro: There are nine elemental spheres of existence in Twine. They are consistent with their element, yet in Twine there are 9 elements not 3. This is only the core or heart and beginning. Users will create new elements and worlds as well as spheres – limited only by their imagination and third party hardware and apps to support it.
“she crept inside to the world below” Twine
1) Spirit – The purest element and with a corresponding sphere of The Stratosphere. The capital city is Perfidia – The home of the Gods. It is a city floating in the air and without wings or transport if one can climb over the walls or find a way out – they fall and die.
2) Earth – Arboria (from the trees) with a capital city of Hobbin. Smaller people live here and Elf types.
3) Air – Celestia the center of this cloudy world is Skyelin and as such you will see winged people and beasts – many birds and some very nasty predators as well.
4) Water – Atzlan (Atlantis) All radiates from a huge series of waterfalls and a column of water in the middle. This is The Fountain of Life only very large.
5) Fire – Moltan arrival here on a series of islands of non-molten rock and it bears a real resemblance to Hell. Demons – and oppressive sulfurous atmosphere. Capital City is Magma.
6) Fusion – Luciana the sphere named after a designer of robots with the capital city of Clonus. All things robotic and intense engineers who can fix or make anything.
7) Vivid – Solaris is a world of the Sun or life. This is different than Fire in that it is healing and yet much of it is desert and wasteland. Unlike Moltan which has demons, Solaris has dinosaurs, lizards, and areas of extensive jungle in contrast to its barren areas.
8) Necro – Necropolis with a capital area Abyss which for those arriving is basically a huge planet sized graveyard with catacombs and whatever undead in all forms.
9) Plasmid – Corpus in which you arrive at Neurkan which is one of the brains of this three-brained creature the size of a planet.
Comment: Perfidia – the primary arrival point after traveling through the time rift portal has a little of gardens, temples, catacombs, sewers, libraries, an underground ocean area, and a pleasure palace to start with. As an arrival point for the beta – Vivid would be the best – Deserts – jungles – caves and monsters.